Families who visit the Museum are encouraged to take our Children’s Guide which is available at the front desk and in the galleries. The Guide enables our younger visitors to discover the history of golf in a simple, fun and clear way. We also have trails for younger children that highlight some of the interesting objects in the collection.
- Individual talks and meetings throughout the year include Festival of Museums, events for HM The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, the Olympic Torch visit to St Andrews and the Games themselves, St Andrews Day Festival and Christmas Fair.
- Through close links with The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews, museum curators act as guides every year on St Andrews Day when The Royal and Ancient Clubhouse is open to the public, with the Museum also open free of charge.
- The Family Ticket costs just £15.50 for two adults and up to three children.
- Baby changing facilties are available on the ground floor.
- Our Cafe at the Museum has an extensive menu for all the family including 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' lunch boxes for little ones priced at just £4.95.
Find out what's on Visit us